Find Proctors Stead Caravan & Motorhome park near Craster & Dunstanburgh Castle
on the stunning Northumberland Coast.
FROM THE A1, TRAVELLING SOUTH
- Approaching the countdown markers for the Alnwick exit from the A1. Take this exit, signposted for the B1340 (Seahouses) and also for the Alnwick Gardens too.
- At the top of the slip road turn left and follow the signs for the B1340 & Craster.
- After approx. 2 miles there will be a signpost for Craster on a long left hand bend. Make a right turn, almost immediately right again, then left by the cottage on the corner.
- Straight over at the railway crossing.
- Straight over at the staggered crossroads.
- Left at the crossroads.
- First right into Dunstan.
- Carry on through the village, with The Cottage Inn on your right. Continue ahead and after a few hundred yards, take the road to the left (actually looks straight ahead) at the top of the hill leading up a tree lined lane (do not go down the hill towards Craster). Follow this road for a short distance until you reach the Proctors Stead, on your left.
*** Coastal Route: Follow the Coastal Route (signposted) south from Bamburgh along the B1340, then B1339 into Embleton. At the church turn left and follow signs for Craster. After approx. 2 miles turn left into Dunstan Village and follow as above***
If you have any problems finding us, please do not hesitate to telephone us. Tel.no: 01665 576613