Find Proctors Stead Caravan & Motorhome park near Craster & Dunstanburgh Castle
on the stunning Northumberland Coast.
FROM THE A1, TRAVELLING NORTH
- Approaching the countdown markers for the Alnwick exit from the A1. Do NOT take this exit but continue for just over one mile and take the next exit signposted for the B1340 (Seahouses), RAF Boulmer and now also Alnwick Gardens.
- At the top of the sliproad turn right and continue on through Denwick Village, following signs for B1340 and Craster.
- After approx. 2 miles there will be a signpost for Craster on a long left hand bend (along with brown Highways Caravan signs now at every junction). Make a right turn, almost immediately right again, then left by the cottage on the corner.
- Straight over at the railway crossing.
- Straight over at the staggered crossroads.
- Left at the crossroads.
- First right into Dunstan.
- Carry on through the village, with The Cottage Inn on your right. Continue ahead and after a few hundred yards, take the road to the left (actually looks straight ahead) at the top of the hill leading up a tree lined lane (do not go down the hill towards Craster). Follow this road for a short distance until you reach the Proctors Stead, on your left.
***Coastal route – travelling north: following coastal route through Longhoughton, past Howick Hall and on for approx. 2 miles. Do not turn right at crossroads (to Craster), carry straight on. Take 1st right into Dunstan, then as above.
If you have any problems finding us, please do not hesitate to telephone us. Tel.no: 01665 576613