Terms & Conditions for both cottages
- Each cottage is let for private residential purposes only and no other purpose.
- Visitors are requested to leave the premises in the condition in which they found it. An excess cleaning charge may be applied if necessary.
- Breakages must be paid for or replaced; damage will be chargeable.
- No responsibility is accepted for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises.
- Dunstanburgh View sleeps 4 persons and Seascape sleeps 6 persons plus baby (in cot).
- For insurance reasons, only 6 guests (plus baby) may stay in Seascape overnight and 4 guests in Dunstanburgh View overnight. Anyone found disregarding this will be asked to leave immediately. Please inform us if you are planning to have any visitors here during your stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable and certain conditions apply. See the cancellation policy below. Final payment to be made 8 weeks in advance of your stay. Sorry, we don’t take cards so payment is either via internet banking or cheque.
- Arrival time is from 4.30pm on Friday for Dunstanburgh View and 4.30pm on Saturday for Seascape
- Please vacate your cottage on the day of departure by 9.30am
- No pets allowed.
- Strictly ‘No Smoking’.
- No bookings for single sex groups are accepted.
- The owners have the right to refuse to accept a booking or ask guests to leave if misinformation has been provided by the customer at the time of making the booking.
Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday.
In the event of you cancelling your holiday up to 8 weeks prior to the arival date, the deposit will only be refunded if we are able to re-let the dates you have cancelled.
Any cancellation made within 8 weeks of your arival date will result in the total loss of the full amount of the booking, unless the dates cancelled, as above, can be re-let.
Cancellations should be made by telephone however this must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible.
We strongly recommend you have adequate holiday/cancellation insurance.