Terms & Conditions for both cottages
- Each cottage is let for private residential purposes only and no other purpose.
- Visitors are requested to leave the premises in the condition in which they found it. An excess cleaning charge may be applied if necessary.
- Breakages must be paid for or replaced; damage will be chargeable.
- No responsibility is accepted for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises.
- No more than 4 persons may be resident overnight in Dunstanburgh View, or 6 persons in Seascape overnight.
- For insurance reasons, only those guests listed on your booking form may stay in the cottages. Please inform us if you are planning to have any visitors here during your stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable but certain conditions apply. See the cancellation policy below. Final payment to be made 8 weeks in advance of your stay. Sorry, we don’t take cards so payment is either via internet banking or cheque.
- Arrival time is 3-6pm on Fridays for Dunstanburgh View or 3-6pm on Saturday for Seascape (arrivals after 6pm by arrangement)
- Please vacate your cottage on the day of departure by 10am
- No pets allowed.
- Strictly ‘No Smoking’.
- No bookings for single sex groups are accepted.
- The owners have the right to refuse to accept a booking or ask guests to leave if misinformation has been provided by the customer at the time of making the booking.
Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday.
In the event of you cancelling your holiday up to 8 weeks prior to the arival date, the deposit will only be refunded if we are able to re-let the dates you have cancelled.
Any cancellation made within 8 weeks of your arival date will result in the total loss of the full amount of the booking, unless the dates cancelled, as above, can be re-let.
Cancellations should be made by telephone however this must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible.
We strongly recommend you have adequate holiday/cancellation insurance.